FIXITCHAT|FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIXITCHAT. Discussion and support on the latest Instant Messenger on the market featuring pioneering technologies to make your messaging even easier. FIXITCHAT your gateway to chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mortmeintjes

When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?! Empty
PostSubject: When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!   When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 pm

FIXITCHAT looks like a great program and would like to try it and see If it is really that good!!!

From Mot Man..... I WILL BE BLACK! afro
Back to top Go down
Pieter Pieletjie

PostSubject: Re: When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!   When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:55 pm

I can seriously not wait for the mobile version to be released! Seriously peoples, make a plan! I NEED FREEDOM of dc's.!
Back to top Go down
Pieter Pieletjie

PostSubject: Re: When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!   When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Come on fixitchat people! I NEED it! I NEEEED it bad! I am constantly being disconected from my chat program. Give me something worthy. Pleaze!
Back to top Go down
Pieter Pieletjie

PostSubject: Re: When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!   When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Well, i see "COMING END OF SEPTEMBER", NICE! Finally it is almost within my grasp! Im really feally squeally exited! Bring on a new age of chat
Back to top Go down
Pieter Pieletjie

PostSubject: Re: When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!   When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Ag nee. Damit! Ek wet jule wat. Urg! Symbian foon. Damit. Maak gou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!   When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

When is FIXITCHAT COMING!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIXITCHAT|FORUM :: More Info On Fixitchat... :: What do you think about FIXITCHAT?-
Jump to: